Samsung has official announced the new Samsung Galaxy S Duos which is expected to launch soon in India. It will be a android smart phone similar to samsung galaxy s with dual SIM capability. It will automatically forwards calls from the phone number on SIM 2, even if a user is on the phone with SIM 1’s number.
It will have 4.0-inch WVGA(480×800) capacitive touch screen display and 1 GHz processor. It will run on Android 4.0 out of the box.It also comes with ChatON, Samsung’s chat messenger and other samsung software’s like apps store app, media player and more. It will have 5 Megapixel back camera and around 1.3 megapixel front camera for video calling.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos Specs and Features
- 4.0-inch WVGA(480×800) capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz processor
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 10.5 mm thick and weighs 120 grams
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, 720p video recording and VGA secondary camera
- FM radio with RDS
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory that is expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 3.0 and aGPS
- 1,500mAh battery
Launch Date In India: Second Week of September 2012
Price In India:
Rs. 18000 INR Rs. 17,900 INR
Best Price In India: This section will be updated once it is launched in India.
Availability: Its available to be bought from any samsung store now in india.